BLOCKS OF THE
INTERNET OF THINGS
Solutions that sense, measure, interpret, connect, and analyze— these are the devices that live on the cutting edge of the IoT. We’ve been pioneering and advancing these technologies for more than half a century.
BLOCKS OF THE
INTERNET OF THINGS
SmartMesh® wireless sensor networking products are chips and pre-certified PCB modules complete with mesh networking software, enabling sensors to communicate in tough Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) environments.
Smartmesh IP solution is highly scalable and well-suited for a wide range of applications. It delivers high reliability and low power consumption even in harsh, dynamically changing RF environments.
SmartMesh WirelessHART offers the lowest power consumption in its class and is the most widely used WirelessHART (IEC62591) standard compliant product available.
SmartMesh IP Starter Kit
The SmartMesh IP Starter Kit provides all the tools necessary for evaluating the network performance of SmartMesh IP, such as high reliability, bandwidth flexibility, and ease of installation. Provides the components needed for device integration and application development including:
• One USB Network Manager (DC2274A-A)
• One USB Access Point Mote (DC2274A-B)
• Five Evaluation / Development Motes (DC9018B-B)
• One Eterna Interface Card (DC9006A)
• One Eterna QuikEval Adapter (DC9005B)
• Additional CR2032 batteries
Sensing is the birthplace of data in the IoT. Our high performance sensing portfolio combines precision, power efficiency, and robustness to ensure the highest level of integrity right from the start.• MEMS Inertial
Our robust signal conditioning technologies play a critical role in turning the most sensitive signals into useful data and useful information - solving the most challenging measurement problems faced by our partners and customers.• Integrated AFEs
• Power management
• Energy Measurement
Product Highlight: AD8233 Electrocardiogram (ECG) Integrated AFE
• Small size enables health devices that are smaller, lighter, and easier to wear.
• Microamp-range power requirements enable extended battery life and continuous monitoring.
• Low electrical noise enables precise signal measurement.
• On-chip integration including multiple filtering and amplifiers enables ease of use.
The brain of the connected solution, our processors combine hardware and advanced algorithms to deliver intelligence, functionality, and localized decision making for IoT solutions.• Ultralow power microcontrollers and processors
• Integrated precision microcontrollers and processors
• Blackfin® low power DSP
Product Highlight: ADuCM4050
• Ultralow power ARM® Cortex®-M4 core MCU with floating-point unit and 512 KB of embedded flash memory
• Integrated power management SensorStrobe™ technology supports multiple digital-and-analog sensor inputs for data analysis, enabling the MCU to remain in a low power state while sensors and RF technology are still collecting data
• High performance ULPBench™ certified score of 203 points (Embedded Microprocessor Benchmark Consortium)
• Improved encryption and security, enabled by a combination of hardware and software protection mechanisms providing read protection
Our IoT radio products ensure reliability, power efficiency, and flexibility across a number of wireless protocols and range requirements. They enable robust networks in applications where reliability and timeliness of information are critical.• Wireless sensor networks
• Long range radio transceivers
• High data rate radio transceivers
• Integrated radio/micros
Product Highlight: ADF7030-1
• Sub-GHz integrated radio transceiver. Supports narrow-band and wideband operation across sub-GHz ISM bands, with low power operation and data rates from 0.1 kbps to 300 kbps using 2GFSK modulation. Low power operation reduces battery cost and increases product lifetime.
• Faster encryption enabled by a combination of hardware and software protection mechanisms providing read protection.
Because many IoT applications require wireless, remote, or mobile solutions, power management is often a primary challenge in system design. Battery life can have significant implications on cost of ownership, and can sometimes be a barrier to viability. Analog Devices takes a system-level approach to power management. What does this mean?• Energy harvesting technology to source power from the environment
• Ultralow power products that often achieve best in class benchmark scores
• System-level power management functions built in at the component level
• Unmatched design expertise around low power systems
Product Highlight: ADP5091
• ADP5091 energy harvesting PMU
• ULP boost with maximum power point tracking (MPPT) and charge management
• Supports PV harvester or TEG harvester
• Fast cold start with SIDO regulated output
Our Focus Application Areas
Events and IoT Press
Technical Articles Page